Clean Air Check.
Helping you breathe easy.
Breathe easy with a Mercedes-Benz Clean Air Check. At Mercedes-Benz North Shore, we can freshen up your vehicle and remove many allergens and harmful bacteria from the inside of your Mercedes-Benz.
Air-conditioning systems are a breeding ground for micro-organisms such as mould, fungi and bacteria. Bacterial growth in your air-conditioning system can cause bad smells and poor air quality in your vehicle.
Mercedes-Benz North Shore offers a total cleaning and disinfection programme.
Air-conditioner cleaning is essential if you or your passengers:
- have allergies
- don’t use the air conditioner regularly
- often use the air recirculation mode
- have pets in the vehicle
- travel in polluted areas (i.e. congested city traffic, tunnels, dusty environments)
- live in climates especially susceptible to bacterial growth
Air-conditioner check and clean for $79* includes:
- Air-conditioner check for proper operation, cooling output and odour build-up
- Air filter check to ensure the high air quality inside your vehicle
- Disinfect to remove micro-organisms such as fungi, bacteria, mould and mildew
- Deodorise unpleasant odour build-up including stale interior smells
Available at Artarmon and Mosman. For more information, please contact us on: email@example.com.
*Offer available until 28/02/21. Upon conducting the Clean Air Check we can advise you of your vehicle's requirements (if any). The Clean Air Check does not replace or defer your vehicle's servicing requirements as outlined in the Mercedes-Benz Service Booklet. Any additional parts or labour is not included. Mercedes-Benz North Shore is not liable for any oil, grease, brake dust or any other form of contamination washed off from customers vehicle and will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal items. Mercedes-Benz North Shore reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.